Do you love the magic of the holidays? Our holiday team needs your help to install and take down, holiday trees, wreaths, garlands, and other holiday arrangements in November and early December. General work hours are 8-5, but many jobs will require an earlier start or will go later into the day depending on the workload. Flexibility and long work days are required during peak times in order to meet customer requirements. We work all weekends in November and the first weekend in December and return to all of these locations to remove décor after Dec. 25. Work is performed in both an office and warehouse environment. Exposure to cold and heat may occur both in warehouses as well as during loading/unloading materials. This job requires travel to corporate offices, driving in inclement weather may be required.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Must be able to climb tall ladders, lift 50+ lb. boxes, team lift, stoop, bend and kneel frequently.
- Pulling trees, wreaths, large boxes, and whatever supplies and tools are needed for that day.
- Loading/unloading trucks inside and outside in varying weather conditions.
- Listen to direction from crew leaders and communicate issues effectively.
- Travel to customer locations to install or remover holiday décor.
- Stress Management
- Mechanical Skills
- Physical Skills
- Organizing Skills
- Time management
- Quality Focus
- Lifting (must be able to lift and move 50 lbs.)
- Pushing/pulling (must be able to push/pull 50 lbs.)
This position is part-time to full-time seasonal. Scheduled hours vary from 20-60 hours per week and may increase during peak installation/takedown periods. Schedule may be modified based upon business requirements. Extra hours will be required during peak times and in order to meet customer requirements.